February 22, 2018
Radisson Hotel, Calgary, Alberta
Quarry Tech is a one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators that will offer attendees case studies and panel discussions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics including telematics achieving quality drone data, crushing, washing, screening, water conservation and dust control.
If you fall into any of the categories below, you should attend Quarry Tech:
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
What will you learn?
- Autonomous vibration monitoring systems for ensuring compliance with vibration regulations and contract specifications
- Crushing Panel: The latest crushing technologies and applications with case studies showing how they are lowering costs, increasing production and improving safety and maintenance procedures at pits and quarries across Canada.
- The latest in washing including washscreen optimization, the evolution of portable wash plants, fines recovery and water management best practices
- Innovative dust safety processes and practices
- Obtaining quality drone data to enhance your aggregate operations
- Breaking bottlenecks using information processing software
Tickets are only $150. To learn more and to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca.