The agenda for Rock to Road’s upcoming Quarry Tech educational forum in Calgary on Oct. 18 is now available for viewing online.
Topics to date include:
- Maximizing cone crusher performance
- Getting the most out of your screen lifecycles
- A look at one of Lafarge Canada’s comprehensive groundwater monitoring operations
- Executive-level quarry operations visibility
- High-frequency and multi-frequency screens
- An update on the Community Aggregate Payment Levy in Alberta
- Mobile crushing
- Supply Chain Outlook for 2023
There will also be a special session from keynote speaker Lawrence Aimoe on creating meaningful consultation with First Nations communities.
You can check out the detailed agenda at www.quarrytech.ca.
What is Quarry Tech?
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event, exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
For more information, visit www.quarrytech.ca.