- Where are you from?
2. How did you get your start in the heavy construction industry?
I was able to get work coming out of high school with the company my father worked for.
3. What is your career history?
I spent 10 years in pre-cast concrete, and 46 years in road construction.
4. What’s the best piece of business or career advice you have or have been given?
Never be afraid of a challenge.
5. What’s your favourite thing about Saskatchewan and working in the industry?
Wide spaces under open skies
6. How long have you been a member of the SHCA?
7. On what occasion do you lie?
There is NO occasion where you need to lie
8. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
9. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
10. Who is the greatest love of your life?
My wife – my companion for the last 46 years
11. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Carrying the Olympic torch in the 2010 Olympic games