Looking for an incredible career opportunity in Saskatchewan? SHCA members are hiring! Browse available positions below, and submit your application directly to each company to be considered.
Share your posting across your social network and use the hashtag #SHCAjobs.
Want to post a job?
Posting open positions to the SHCA Job Board is an exclusive benefit for SHCA members. SHCA members, submit a PDF of your post using the form below, or email it to the SHCA office.
Your post will automatically expire 30 days after it is approved and posted, and a link will be emailed to you. For an early removal or an extension, just email the SHCA office.
Potzus Ltd is one of Saskatchewans largest construction companies. Established in 1966 we are a second generation family owned and operated business providing top quality work to the Government of Saskatchewan, various municipalities and the private sector. Day to day operations include earth moving, site prep, aggregate production, paving, and excavation.
We are currently looking for an AGGREGATE/ASHPALT TESTING TECHNICIAN.
Our work takes us all over the province; this is a full time seasonal position with winter work usually available.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages.
- Typically 10 days on 4 days off. Schedule may change due to weather.
- Overtime available.
- Accomodation and daily meal allowance while away from home base.
- Health and dental benefits after 3 months.
What you need:
- Valid drivers license.
- Be able to work outdoors.
- Willing to work long hours
- Responsibility for yourself and others in a safety-conscious environment.
- Knowledge of ASTM and Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure test procedures preffered.
- Experience on a gravel crusher as an aggregate testing techinician, or similar experience.
- Perform inspections, project requirements, testing procedures, and results to testing requirements. While doing so you must adhere to strict safety and environmental standards.
- Monitor and test process functions daily, Prepare and record accurate information to maintain test results database.
- Use accepted methods to inspect, sample, and test aggregates, asphalt, or other materials for the purpose of quality control. (grain size analysis, attenberg limits, density etc)
- Verbal and written communication and time management skills is a must.
- Attention to detail.
Click here to Apply.