1. Where are you from?
Born, raised and never left Regina!
2. How many years have you been in the industry?
I’ve been president of SHCA for more than a decade and have loved every minute of it.
3. What’s the best piece of business or career advice you’ve ever received?
You can do anything you set your mind on if you’re willing to work hard to get there.
4. What’s your favourite thing about Saskatchewan?
Definitely the people – we are kind, compassionate and always willing to help our fellow man. In today’s age, that’s a dying quality, but it thrives here.
5. What trait do you dislike the most in others?
Jealousy – it keeps people from living their best life.
6. What is your most marked characteristic?
Determination; I’m not a quitter. If I think something is wrong, I will work as hard as I can to make it right.
*Parts of this Q&A originally appeared in Industry West magazine.